Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sanibel Sisters


This card I made for a contest. Julee at Poeticartistry.blogspot.com has a mojo monday contest. This is for week 19.
Julee gave us the card layout and then I had some fun creating. I used a Liz's original painting as the focal point in the card. mounted it on the red cardstock cut in a rectangle and then added the starfish.
Mounted that on to the white card and added the black stripes to the top and bottom of the card.
The star fish are CTMH stamps. I Used glossy accents by Inkssentials to give them dimention.
The sisters stamp I added scribbles ruby glitter to the hearts. For a shimmer to the water I added some stickles waterfall glitter. Also on the sisters stamp I outlined the words using the Inkssentials glossy accents.
So off to submit it. WEEK19.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely painting and card! I love lighthouses. Thanks for playing! :)

painted by Liz Miller