Thursday, January 17, 2008

Butterfly


I got a new stamp I wanted to play with. Used Julee's card sketch.

Stamp is Inkadinkado. I embossed it with gold. Then matted it to the gold textured paper. The butterfly I painted and then cut out. The flowers I painted on the card. And outlined in black to make them pop. The butterfly body is painted with Adirondack acrylic paint, pesto color. And scribbles 3d ruby paint for the dots on the butterfly.
I like that gold textured paper, but I'm down to scraps. I bought it at a garage sale in a large sheet.
The stamp is a quote from Mother Teresa: God doesn't look at how much we do, but with how much love we do it. I just had to buy it when I saw it.

3 comments:

StraightMom said...

What a gorgeous card! I would love to have some of these. You know I never did hear how much I was suppose to pay you for the gift card cards, but please let me know. I think I'd like 3 of these, if that's do-able.

You rock!

Liz's Lovelies said...

Hi Annie,
I like this card,too. After I finished it I was like wow. Your Mom bought those cards for you. I'll be sending your three in the mail. Three was how many I painted,cool. $12.00 is the total.
Love ya,
Liz
P.S. I just got the call. Cary and Rocky's baby was born Jan. 16 ,Sage Taylor

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a beautiful card. I love the gold paper and the fabulous sentiment. Just lovely!

painted by Liz Miller