Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mojo Monday challenge


This card I did for the week 21 of Julee's mojo challenge.


Supplies:

Printed paper by Colorbok

yellow cardstock

Stamp-Happy Easter by Stampin' up

flower punch is EK Sucess
circle punch
Glossy accents by Inkssentials
Fibers from yarn shop. Fizz yarn
White and burnt umber acrylic paints
When I saw this printed paper, my first thought was it would make a great Easter card. So, I used Julee's card sketch for Week 21. The colorbok paper had all the great colors in the one 12x12 paper, so I used it for the white flower centers by tearing a circle and then put the glossy accents to give it dimension. The small flower I punched out of the paper also and the center of the flower. Why match colors they were all right there in the paper. So I also stamped the Happy Easter using the paper. And the fibers went great with all the colors in the paper.

2 comments:

StraightMom said...

What a great card. I love how you did the center of the flowers, everything really. Great work!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a neat card. I love your painted flowers and the DP you chose. I'm SO ready for spring to arrive!

painted by Liz Miller