Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MOJO MONDAY WEEK 20


I had fun using Julee's last card sketch for her contest, so I am doing this week's sketch ,too. I had painted some apples and thought the would make cute teacher's cards. So using Julee's card sketch it worked great. Triple matted the Liz's original painting. And used CM square punch in the yellow, orange, and red cardstock. Used a marker and added the A+ on one square and on the other square added a red paper clip. Out of red and orange I punched the two different size circles and used a star punch for the yellow star. Punch a hole in the circle and added red ribbon. Thanks Julee for another fun card sketch to create with.
Check out Julee's blog at Poeticartistry.blogspot.com

2 comments:

StraightMom said...

Hey, Liz. How neat that you're networking with other bloggers. I liked the card and was wondering if added lines to the background to make it look like ruled paper would be appropriate. Or maybe the yellow card stock for the back ground and the left square being ruled paper with the paper clip on it. Just thinking.

Liz's Lovelies said...

Like your idea, I'll try it. It is kinda plain, that would dress it up. Also they have that printed paper that looks like school paper. I'll try that,it'll look more realistic then my drawn lines would.

painted by Liz Miller