Thursday, March 27, 2008

Saltfaith challenge




Believe!


I made a bookmark for this challenge.


Faith requires belief.


Luke 9:18-20

Once when Jesus was praying in private and his disciples were with him, he asked them "Who do the crowds say I am?"

They replied, "Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah. and still others that one of the prophets of long ago has come back to life"

But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"


Peter answered, "The Christ of God."

The bookmark I made from felt and hand stitched a blanket stitch around it, and the flower petals.

On the petals I used stazon ink to stamp the believe. And faith I stamped on a strip of felt

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh I LOVE your Bookmark Liz, it's Fabulously Fresh and Funky!!!
stamping the 'believe' on the petals looks wonderful, thanks for sharing your inspirational verse for this bookmark :)

Scripture by Design said...

So cute..just love the stitching. Great to read your post too!

Hazel said...

Lovely to find your blog and this super bookmark - thanks for being part of the Salt challenge

artfulstampin said...

Gorgeous, what a lovely reminder everytime you read a book, thank you for joining in!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I love felt. This is just beautiful. I also love the verses that spoke to you.
amanda

Esther said...

fantastic work! lovely and textured, really great to see you joining in with the challenge! Do come again!

painted by Liz Miller