Friday, March 14, 2008

belli challenge #8 FLOWER POWER


I found another card challenge over at Chrissyd723 blog. Creating with Chrissy has for a challenge to use flower embellishments. I used my paper flowers that I just had to get, and there they sat on the shelf of my desk.
Started with a white card, that I painted the edges with Yellow citron acrylic and with a foam brush lightly brushed on the card. Stamped the Happy Mother's Day then painted the slide mount with the yellow citron. Used crystals on the slide mount and for the center of the paper flowers.
And there's my flower power card, an explosion of color.

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is SO pretty Liz! Did you hand paint a lot of your creations? WOW! THey are SOOO beautiful! Thank you for participating in the Belli Challenge. Have a great weekend!

Chrissy D said...

Hi Liz- You won this week's Belli Challenge! Congratulations! I am going out of town, so if you can e-mail me your address, I will mail you your prize next week. Have a Blessed Easter!

painted by Liz Miller