Wednesday, March 19, 2008

glitter challenge


Creating with Chrissy's blog has the challenge to get messy with glitter. Hope it counts if it's glitter paint.

I used the glitter to outline the butterfly and for the flower centers. Also put a glittery ladybug on a flower petal.
With red thread I sewed the sides and top of the card.
It's still kind of plain though. I'll probably add a sentiment to it.
The glitter paint is scribbles 3D paint.
Flowers are purple and white acrylic paint. Butterfly purple and engine red paint.
The butterfly isn't as dark as the photo shows, bad lighting.
Chrissyd723.blogspot.com check it out, she has fun challenges to try each week.

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

WOW! This is another STUNNING card Liz! Just beautiful. I love all of your artwork! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge. I am sorry for not commenting sooner, just returned from out of town! Have a great day! Chris Dickinson

painted by Liz Miller