Thursday, March 13, 2008

lunchtime sketch #8


This card I used the sketch at Technostamper.

Inked the edges with distress ink color is vintage photo.
The lace is real pretty, just click on picture to see it better.
Picked up the lace at a thrift store. I put brown ribbon under the top of the lace.
The flower I cut with a circle cutter, and matted it to the blue, ivory and brown CS.
Punched the word window in ivory CS and put the 3 brown brads.
Blue CS mounted on the brown card.
The flower I painted with midnight blue and white acrylic, a Liz's original .

3 comments:

MJ said...

Very pretty, those colors are wonderful! Thanks so much for playing.

Heather said...

Very pretty- I love the deep blues and the touch of lace! Good job with the sketch.

stampqueen said...

Love the flower - beautiful painting!!!
Tera

painted by Liz Miller