Thursday, May 22, 2008

paper piercing challenge # 18

Chrissyd723.blogspot.com has a challenge to paper pierce.
I don't even have that tool , but instead used a push pin tack.
The paper DCWV has the floral design in the paper, so I paper
pierced the white image. From the photo it's hard to see, just
click on it to enlarge it.
I've been wanting to paint a penguin for awhile, so here it is .
Rounded the corners on the image and added some jewels.
I was a winner for the challenge last week. YAY ! Check out Chrissy's blog,
give it a try. She has fun challenges each week.

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Hi Liz- This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love how you did the paper piercing with a push pin! I should have mentioned that in the write up! Did you paint your cute little penguin? He is adorable! Thanks so much for playing in the Belli Challenge! Have a fabulous week!

painted by Liz Miller