Thursday, May 8, 2008

FOR DAD AND GRAD

The card sketch is from Technostamper.blogspot.com
For the lunchtime sketch challenge #16.
Also the computer card had the eyelets for the Belli-challenge at
Chrissyd723.blogspot.com
Painted the computer mouse, not bad.
than the square for the keys I used a punch for them. Shaded the square
with some darker gray paint and medium.

The computer could work for a grad card ,too.
Putting a grad sentiment on the keys.
The center panels on this grad card I sewed a zigzag stitch around the edges.
The grad cap is cout out and pop dot adhered.

2 comments:

MJ said...

How cute is that computer card. So perfect for my hubby, may have to try my own version! Both cards are wonderful, thanks for playing.

Chrissy D said...

Liz- this is wonderful! Your dad will love it. I thought I posted a comment already, but my children must have had me side tracked. Imagine that! LOL Thank you for playing along in the Belli Challenge.

painted by Liz Miller