Thursday, October 9, 2008

Spain inspired card #1



While walking the Camino de Santiago in Spain we walked through many vineyards. They were so gorgeous with the grapes hanging on the vines. When I get the pictures from the trip I'll post some for you to view. Spain is a beautiful country.

So for my first painting after my journey in Spain, I chose to paint these grape clusters.
The white grapes I cut out and mounted to the DP from Stampin' Up.
Some of the leaves I cut out and mounted with pop dots.
All the DP is Stampin' Up paper.

I used acrylic paints.

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

I looked at this last week and forgot to post! I am glad I checked back! *WOW* Liz, this is STUNNING! Your work is sooo beautiful. I bet it is even lovelier in person. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge! Welcome Home!

Liz's Lovelies said...

Thanks Chris.
Check out the Camino de Santiago post, I put some pics from the trip on there.

painted by Liz Miller