Thursday, August 7, 2008

contain it challenge

I started with this altoids tin.
then added DCWV paper. The flower are from the paper, I cut them out and glued
and pop dotted the small ones.
I sanded the edges of the paper to show the white core.
Circles were punched out of the paper and glued to the sides of the tin


Stamped the 'for you ' on a punched out tag.
And added some leaves cut out from the paper.
I used glue so it would stick well to the tin
This would be a great container for a gift card.


3 comments:

Ceal said...

Very Cute Liz! Love the color! Thanks for playing

Mighty Minimalist Mama said...

I'm intrigued by the colors. They're really neat and I love the challenge of the tin. You are particularly gifted with taking ordinary items like a book and turning them into something truly special. You're such a gem.

Chrissy D said...

I agree with Tech Mama, Liz!!!! This is beautiful. You have a great gift of taking those small elements and making them into something with WOW factor! Thank you so much for playing!!!

painted by Liz Miller