Monday, July 28, 2008

run with patience

this is for the salt faith challenge on patience.
I painted a shell on my journal I'll be writing in on my pilgrimage in Spain.
The Camino de Santiago.
From the book'Come away my beloved'
it says: run with patience the course as I set it before thee.
If you click on that excerpt photo it will enlarge it, so it's easier to read the rest of the page.


This is an excerpt from the book "Come away my beloved" by. Frances J. Roberts


Run with patience. So as I'm walking in Spain I will also walk in patience the course God sets before me.

3 comments:

Mighty Minimalist Mama said...

Gorgeous, Lizzie. I love it.

Hazel said...

Beautiful - thanks for sharing this with us and for joining in the Salt challenge.

Esther said...

a liovely reminder and great way to combine 2 hobbies! thanks for joining in, next challenge is TODAY!

painted by Liz Miller