Thursday, July 17, 2008

Belli challenge







I had seen this idea on TV , so thought I'ld give it a try.



Started out with a file folder.



Made a hotdog fold with the folder.



Then scored at equal intervels to make acordian folds.



You'll have pockets that form to put tags or photos into.


You adorn the cover and all with paper,photos,yarn,punchouts,

glitter what ever is in your stach.


Chrissy's challenge was to use


envelopes, I just made my own with a file folder.

At the top of the pockets I cutout with a circle cutter.

2 comments:

Mighty Minimalist Mama said...

That's a really great project, Liz. I love it! It would be a really handy tool for elementary school teachers for different subjects and themes for the kids.

Chrissy D said...

This is FABULOUS! I am just starting to teach my kids the Lap Booking technique. TFS and Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge! Your package is going in the mail tomorrow, Liz! Have a fabulous day!

painted by Liz Miller