Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chrissy's emBELLIshment challenge

For the challenge Chrissy calls it UFO pick a un-finished project.
I needed to finish up my christmas album for 2007.
When family and friends send their photos with a Christmas card I scrapbook
them in a special album filled with family and friends . I hadn't finished up 2007
photos.

So this challenge got them done. What a good feeling to have them all done, and
then to look back and see how the children have grown.
I painted on some of the pages to go with the photo embellishments.
Some photos have the matting added, makes scraping simple and faster.
On the center page I added the star brads to go with the photo card design.
On the outer edges of that page I tacked down the fiber with the star brads.


1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

These are truly beautiful scrapbook pages, Liz. Now doesn't that feel good? I could probably spend a month on unfinished objects...maybe we will have to do this challenge again! :) Thank you for participating in the Belli Challenge! Congratulations too on winning! Have a fabulous week! Chris Dickinson

painted by Liz Miller