Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Belli challenge # 14 Ribbons

This is the same card, just used a flash for a different shading of it.
The challenge is to use ribbons, I like Chrissy's challenges because they make me think outside the box.
Started with a ivory card base, then layered with a gold vellum panel, on top of that a vellum with the white swirls. Then put crossed the ribbon in the center vertically and horizontally, and layered the gold ribbon in the centers to made a cross. From the center point I layed the ribbons to resemble rays of light.
I stamped the verse on the gold vellum. Behind that is a vellum circle with a ivory circle.
And then the crystals for some shining lights.


3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous! Awesome challenge card!

StraightMom said...

Fabulous, Liz. I love it. I think it's great that you're taking on challenges that make you think outside the box. Have you considered offering classes that have make and take projects?

Chrissy D said...

Liz- This is gorgeous - I love how the cross looks like it has bursts of radiance glowing- Thanks playing in the challenge. Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Chris Dickinson

painted by Liz Miller