Saturday, September 22, 2007

fly away

I like to paint on the envelopes too.

This one I added the lovely butterlfy. I thought these were fun colors to use to paint the butterfly, engine red and school bus yellow. Makes for one bright butterfly. On the card I cut out the butterfly and popped it up with pop dots. The ribbon has yellow,orange and red in it,works great to tie all the colors together. That's ribbon my niece gave me, thanks Annie! I don't paint on the weekends, so until next week. I have a few things in mind to paint. For a baby card. If you visit the blog, I would love if you leave a comment, just click on the word comment and type your comment. Thanks, I enjoy hearing from you.

2 comments:

StraightMom said...

I love the pop dotted butterfly. I immediately thought of Grandpa and his butterfly frames. The painted card is such a nice touch. I think about Tom Hanks on a deserted island. Inspiration, I tell ya.

Great work!
Annie

Anonymous said...

I love the card and the photography too!! You have a great eye for the finish product!! See you soon....Joann

painted by Liz Miller