Thursday, November 6, 2008

GIVE THANKS


This project is for the Belli Challenge at
Chrissyd723.blogspot.com
It was to make a Thanksgiving or Christmas decoration.
I used a candle and painted the pumpkin and leaves on it.
I used acrylic paints.
colors; orange, white, and forest moss
Outlined the leaves with white using a liner brush.
I've not painted on candles before so it was interesting to see
how the paints would work.
They don't rub off, but you can scratch them off, so I'll have to use different paints next time.

2 comments:

Mighty Minimalist Mama said...

This reminds me of a project the kids are doing at their fine arts co-op. It's beautiful. They used chalk for their project. I'm learning so much.

Chrissy D said...

WOW! Liz - did you hear the THUNK from my jaw hitting the floor? This is absolutely AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! Love this! TFS!

painted by Liz Miller