Sunday, February 17, 2008

My boys


My boys Darren and Andrew.

I went to a prayer service Sunday night for those who died at NORTHERN ILLINOIS Univ.
And those who were injured physically, emotionally and their families.
The worship music was great. Sang many contemporary songs that I enjoy. It was good to get together with others and pray for all touched by the tragedy at NIU.
One song we sang was "I Can Only Imagine" by Bart Millard, it makes me cry every time I hear it.
And another cool one I never heard 'til tonight "From the Inside Out" by Joel Houston
Thank you for your prayers , they really do help.
NIU will be closed through this week and resume on Feb. 25, Monday. But they won't be using the Cole Hall for the remainder of this semester, that's where the shootings were. I was thankful to hear that , I think it very wise. So they'll be making arrangments this week where those classes will be held.

No comments:

painted by Liz Miller