Wednesday, August 22, 2007

pansy showcase


3 different colors of pansies 4 different card layouts. The top left purple pansies. I used a #12 flat brush. On the card, the top corner pansy I cut out and put a 3D glue dot to adhere it. Top right berry wine pansy, using a 3/4" flat brush, is also cut out and raised with a glue dot. The bottom left pansy I also

cut out and raised and double matted. The bottom right I wrapped cord around and single matted the popped up yellow pansy. With these cards I matted the flowers, with my others I painted right on the cards. Let me know what you think of the matting.

I've been painting flowers for almost 2 years. I got interested when I saw a painting show on TV and bought some painting books and started practicing the technique. I totally enjoy painting. Leave your comments, I enjoy hearing from you.

No comments:

painted by Liz Miller